Sunday, October 28, 2012

THIS WEEK (#44) MEALS

We have started eating a lot more salad once we found a dressing we all enjoy and figured out what veggies everyone likes. The dressing is a sweet lime ginger that I make from scratch in large amounts!

 
Dinners:
Salmon, Turmeric Squash, salad with my ginger dressing
Chicken Pot Pie (making up the recipe from several others will post later if it goes well)
Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry
Avocado Verde Enchiladas
Black bean and corn tamales (from the local farmers market), salad, Mexican rice (husbands specialty)
Leftovers Night
Out to eat


Lunch:
Quinoa Pizza Bites  I plan to not use cheese and sub in a little coconut "butter" for flavor
Lemon thyme almond cakes, salad
Peanut butter and jelly on banana nut waffles (2x), apple slices
Apples and peanut butter, chocolate chia pudding
Thia Tofu tacos
Leftover Lunch

Breakfast:
Oatmeal Bars (2x)
Banana Nut waffles (freeze leftovers)
Avocolada Smootie - I am making this up from several other ideas but I have a lot of frozen pineapple, plan to add coconut milk sugar avocado, maca powder and raw sugar (I will update once I have tried it!)
Yo Soy (yogurt) and fruit (2x)
Cold Cereal and Flax Milk (our new favorite drink!)


Snacks:
Pineapple upside down cupcake (I use the Betty Crocker GF mix, coconut butter, otherwise like the old fashioned type)
Chocolate garbanzo bean mini muffins (see previous blog)
Fruit

Obviously I am feeling ambitious today and like trying a lot of new things ;) Lets see if I actually do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment