Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Meal Plan (2 weeks)

This was a post from a year ago that somehow stayed in the draft phase and I never published. This isn't my actual meal plan for the next two weeks now (but it was a year ago :)

Today we picked up our biweekly bountiful basket  which is a coop for fruits and veggies. I like to meal plan now on Saturdays because I find out what fruits and veggies we will have once we pick up our basket. Today we got a bunch of key limes among other things. My husband really wanted key lime pie which was one of the few things I made for him before we got married and convinced him I was a great cook (which he quickly found out was far from the truth). So I am making one because I love him :)

Saturday: 
Breakfast: fruit and Apple Oatmeal
Lunch: left overs and sandwiches
key lime pie 
Dinner: Salad, Cilantro Potatoes (we will see how they go), Salmon Patties (from Costco) with Cilantro Lime dressing (will be modified)

Sunday:
Breakfast: Smoothies & Apple Donuts
Lunch: Strawberry Spinach Salad, Pork Tenderloin, Asparagus
Dinner: Out

Mon-Tues: Vacation so we will be eating out :)

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Smoothies & Cereal
Lunch: Cucumber Salad & Chicken Nuggets
Dinner:  Tomato Basil with sourdough bread
Apple Pie

Thursday:
Breakfast: Waffles and fruit
Lunch: Left overs
Dinner: fried squash and pickles, Spaghetti

Friday:
Breakfast: Smoothies and Cereal
Lunch: PBJ and fruit
Dinner: Tomato Basil with sourdough bread

No comments:

Post a Comment